, wenn möglich. Auf der Diskussionsseite befinden sich ggf. weitere Hinweise dazu.
|Dieser Artikel handelt von einer anhaltende feindliche Macht in dem Spielmodus Rette die Welt. Für die Battle Royale Spielmechanik siehe Der Sturm (Battle Royale).|
|Der Sturm ist die dunkle Seite von Rette die Welt.|
|Genre||Rette die Welt Battle Royale|
Die Spieler müssen Vorsicht vor den Sturmwolken bewahren, weil daraus nähmlich böse Kreaturen erscheinen. As players progress through each of the regions, the storm will become more aggressive. It can produce large waves of all kinds of Husks and other monsters during certain missions. Small purple vortexes as well as dark purple fog indicates where husks will come from during an event.
Storm Mechanics[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Purpose[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Indicates that husks are spawning. Whenever a wave is killed, or enough time has passed, lightning will strike around the vortexes and more husks will spawn.
- Aside from the husks that it generates, the storm itself is harmless to Heroes. However, all destructible structures, both player constructed and those that were generated with the map, will get destroyed when husks and Mist Monsters spawn.
- Despite being benign in terms of direct effects to the hero's health, being inside the storm darkens and obscures the player's vision with a purple haze and darkened lighting. This indirectly endangers players by not letting them see the battlefield clearly and perhaps causing them to make errors in judgement.
Storm Locations[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
- Siege: During Missions with siege/defense phases, husks spawn and approach from storm vortexes around the objective. Players can plan trap configurations by analyzing which way the husks are likely to approach from based on these vortexes. As players progress through higher Power Level missions, they may be warned that the storm can change directions during the siege.
- Mini Event: Side missions will appear around the map that can summon the storm, for example a Survivor being attacked, activated Encampments, Drone Crashes, BluGlo Siphons, Storm Chests, etc.
- Patrol Doors: Periodically, storm vortexes will appear and spawn husks even when an objective is not being defended— this is called a Patrol. If undisturbed, husk Patrols will often simply walk back into another vortex and disappear harmlessly. A mini storm will hover above a patrol door to better indicate its appearance.
Strategy/Notes[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Many players enjoy "spawn camping", by simply standing near Husk spawns during Siege phases and killing them as they spawn. This is generally an effective strategy until the players reach late Plankerton and early Canny Valley as the Husks are generally manageable without traps until that point. Upon reaching Canny Valley, players quickly learn that spawn camping is no longer a viable strategy because at this point, some enemies are easily capable of killing Heroes in one to two hits, and the sheer volume of husks that are spawned can quickly overwhelm players.
Once entering Canny Valley it becomes increasingly necessary for players to utilize Traps to help whittle down the waves of husks before they reach the objective.
Death Whorl[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
When a player dies, a small localized whirling vortex of the storm forms around them. The visual cue helps locate downed heroes. This vortex does not spawn husks, but it still adds risk to the interaction due to the dangers of obscured vision. Once a player is revived, this vortex disappears.
Rift[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
A Rift is a dangerous tear in the fabric of reality suspected to have been caused by the Storm. It is dangerous to Heroes if they venture too close. When near the Rift, it drains the Hero's energy. However if the Hero get's too close then it will begin to drain their life points. The Rift itself does not drain the player's stats fast enough to be directly dangerous. The danger of the Rift instead is that it makes the player vulnerable to nearby husks, as the energy drain may prevent them from using Abilities, and the shield drain makes it easier for husks to directly damage the player.
Patrol Storms[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Shadow Orb[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
Shadow Orb is a side-quest usually found in caves. The objective is to kill the Mist-Monster to get a reward.
Mutant Storms[Bearbeiten | Quelltext bearbeiten]
On August 29, 2017, Patch 1.5 introduced Mutant Storms, which are seen as purple storm vortexes on certain missions on the the mission select map. These missions apply modifiers to the players and husks in the mission, which may variously benefit or hurt the player.